Renton Memorial Stadium is owned and operated by the Renton School District, with primary use by our three high schools, for football games, soccer matches and both high school and middle school track and field meets.
- All-weather artificial turf field surrounded by an all-weather rubberized track
- The facility has covered seating for approximately 5,500
- Originally constructed in 1948
- Turf and Track was replaced in the summer of 2020 thanks to voter support
- Pixellot video capture system for high school games
- Digital Scoreboard
- Locker Rooms
- Press Boxes
- Wheelchair platforms and lifts
- Throwing event area
On-site parking is available and features three parking lots; North Stands, South Grand Stands, and VIP Parking Lot. Each parking lot has a capacity of:
- North Stands - 83
- South Grand Stands -
- 446 General Stalls
- 12 ADA Stalls
- VIP Parking Lot - 23
Users of the Renton Memorial Stadium must go through the Facility Rental program and rates are available in the Facility Rental Handbook. Please contact the Athletic Office or the Facility Rental Manager for questions.
SPORTING ACTIVITY SUPPLEMENT
Organizations requesting rentals that will include activities such as basketball, baseball, etc. must have a completed Concussion Head Injury Supplement on file with the Facility Rental Manager. Only one supplement must be completed per organization making requests.