Lindbergh High School ~ 16426 - 128th Ave SE ~ Renton, WA 98058
Lindbergh Booster Club is a volunteer organization devoted to ensuring that all classes, extra-curricular programs, clubs, music programs and sport programs at Lindbergh High School stay competitive and compelling. Funds are raised through various fund-raising activities including the 17th Annual Dinner and Auction, merchandise sales, and Booster Club membership drives. Lindbergh Eagle Booster Club is a 501c3 non-profit organization and can receive tax deductible donations. All funds raised by Lindbergh Eagle Boosters goes directly to students and programs at Lindbergh High School.
Becoming a Lindbergh Eagle Booster Member. Membership meetings occur the 2nd Monday of each month at 7pm at the Lindbergh High School Library. As a member you do not have to attend, but everyone is welcome. With the purchase of a membership, half of your membership fees goes to the program/sport of your choice, half goes to the Booster grant fund. There are many levels of membership. To become a member, you can either register at www.lhsboosters.community or you can download the membership form and pay by check by clicking here.
17th Annual Lindbergh Booster Dinner and Auction on March 14, 2020:
We invite you to join us at the Lindbergh Dinner and Auction. It is a night filled with fun, silent and live auction, and musical entertainment. The auction is the main fundraiser of the Boosters. There are many ways to involved in this entertaining night.
Even though we would love for you to be a member, you do not have to be a member to attend the auction. You can purchase tickets at online at: www.lhsboosters.community or if you prefer to pay by check and mail it in, click here to download the auction flyer. Price includes auction entry, entertainment, dinner, silent and live auction bid number. (Drinks are purchased separately).
View item catalog at: http://biddingowl.com/LindberghHighSchoolE
If you can or cannot attend, consider a donation. There are various ways to donate. Lindbergh Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) organization – your donation is 100% tax deductible.
- Donate an item or basket. If you would like to donate a gift card, gift basket, tickets, an experience or activity, art, item, etc. Please download the Procurement Form here. You can email us the form here, or snail mail it to: Lindbergh Eagle Boosters at Lindbergh High School, 16426 128th Ave SE, Renton, WA 98048. Thank you to all of our Donors for the 2019 Auction. For a list of our Donors, please click here.
- Consider being an auction sponsor. $100 for a half page ad in the auction catalog, $200 for a full page ad in the auction catalog, $300 for an ad on the back of each auction number (only one donor for this). Please e-mail us if you are interested.
- Purchase Raffle tickets for the 50/50 raffle by clicking here,
- Make a donation to Lindbergh Eagle Boosters by clicking here. When making a monetary donation, you can choose which program you would like to sponsor by leaving a message in the notes.
You can also support the Lindbergh Eagle Boosters by:
- Buying Lindbergh Spirit Wear: All funds raised from spirit wear help supports students and programs at Lindbergh High School. You can purchase spirit wear online here or at home football games, parent teacher conferences, and other activities.
- Make a donation to Lindbergh Eagle Boosters by emailing us. When making a monetary donation, you can choose which program you would like to sponsor by leaving a message in the notes. Lindbergh Booster Club is a 501(c)(3) organization – your donation is 100% tax deductible.
It is important that parents and the community come together to raise funds for the activities that are fundamental to our children’s high school experience. Fundraising through Lindbergh Eagle Booster Club is a great way for parents to get involved!