2021 Graduation Information
We are planning for an in-person graduation ceremony for each of our four high schools. As ShoWare Center is unavailable for high school graduations as it is being used as a COVID vaccination site, this year’s events will be located at Renton Stadium, 405 Logan Ave N., Renton.
Using Department of Health guidance for distancing and other protocols, current planning is to allow 4 spectators for each graduate, and we will divide the graduation class for Hazen, Lindbergh, and Renton high schools into two ceremonies. We continue to work through plans with high school principals. More information will soon be provided to seniors and families.
- Lindbergh High School:
- A-L Friday, June 18, 3:00 p.m.
- M-Z Friday, June 18, 6:00 p.m.
Back-Up plan- in the event of EXTREME weather:
- Decision will be made on morning of the 17th (if possible)
- Each school will develop a plan for a drive-through graduation to be held the week of June 21
- Students and spectators park in South lot (home field side) –
- Students arrive 60 minutes prior
- Spectators should arrive no more than 45 minutes prior unless with a graduate, Gate will open 45 minutes prior for seating
- Parking is limited, please carpool if possible
- Students shall not bring purses, backpacks, or belongings that can’t fit in a pocket
- Students may NOT wear heels. They will not be allowed on the track with heels on. They may wear flats or wedges.
- Spectators may NOT bring backpacks, airhorns, balloons, noise-makers, confetti, or silly string.
- Spectators may not walk down on field or leave seat to take pictures.
The Renton School District will allow tribal regalia or items of religious or cultural significance as an adornment at school graduation ceremonies. An “adornment” is something that’s worn attached to the cap and gown, not in place of them. Examples of adornment could include:
- An eagle feather
- Cultural stoles
- Tribal honor cords
Students must get their regalia or items of cultural significance approved by Mr. Caudle by June 17. Examples that will not be allowed include:
- Candy or money necklaces
- Hand decorated caps
- Political statements
- Photos, or adornments that would cause disruption to the ceremony (principal discretion)
- Hometown Ticketing will be used. Currently, two ticket codes per graduate will be issued. Each code will provide 2 tickets, for a total of 4 guests.
- LHS will begin distribution to students once students are cleared
- An ADA code will need to be requested by parents and will be issued accordingly
- Questions about ticketing should go to Ms. Lamb (email@example.com)
- Fines must be paid
- High School and Beyond Plan (HSBP) must be completed
- Not on the senior N/C list
Senior year is a time to celebrate your time at Lindbergh High School. Whether you're the proud parent or the accomplished senior, Jostens has all you need to commemorate your high school achievements and memories.