LHS Modernization Project 2022-24
Thanks to overwhelming voter support for the 2019 School Construction Bond measure, construction is ongoing for a major modernization project at Lindbergh High School. This project began in the summer of 2022 and will be complete during the summer of 2024.
Construction work includes:
- Modernize and add science classrooms, labs, and support spaces
- Additions creating a new secure main entry, administration office, and health clinic
- Modernize Career & Counseling Center
- Upgrade Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Modernize existing locker rooms and athletic support spaces
- Student parking lot resurfacing
This project is wrapping up with an anticipated completion in August of 2024.
See more about the plans and a slide show below.
Lindbergh High School's new, secure entryway addition
- Why does Lindbergh High School need more science labs?
- Why does Lindbergh High School need an administration renovation?
- Why does Lindbergh High School need renovated locker rooms?
- How is the Lindbergh High School Modernization and Addition being funded and how much does it cost?
- When will construction starts and how long is it expected to take?
- Who is building the modernization and addition?