Lindbergh High School promotes intellectual curiosity and inspires students to apply learning. We clearly articulate and monitor student outcomes. We:
- Integrate life skills into academic curriculum.
- Use data driven, comprehensive and challenging curriculum.
- Directly link curriculum to NGSS.
- Provide authentic, ongoing assessment of student learning. Formative and Summative
Lindbergh High School recruits and retains skilled professionals with expertise in their fields and supports their professional growth. At Lindbergh, staff members:
- Support and demonstrate the five core values of the EAGLE Way (Responsibility, Respect, Effort, Kindness, Honesty).
- Develop and nurture collaborative, respectful interpersonal relationships amongst staff.
- Develop instructional skills by following professional growth plans. Monitoring of PRP.
The effectiveness of Lindbergh High School is assessed by the conduct, character, and achievement of its students. Lindbergh students:
- Accept responsibility for learning, decisions and actions.
- Commit to the five core values of the EAGLE Way (Responsibility, Respect, Effort, Kindness, Honesty). Recognition through EAGLE flight tickets.
- Actively engage in rigorous academic courses and school activities.
- Develop as self-motivated leaders.
- Participate and contribute positively to school and community service organizations.
- Display mutual respect between staff and peers, and work effectively in collaborative groups.
- Build a safe and orderly atmosphere and ensure the rights of others.
Lindbergh High School promotes effective learning. Our school is committed to fostering an environment that:
- Is emotionally and physically safe.
- Is friendly and welcoming.
- Promotes a sense of belonging.
- Promotes treating individuals with dignity and respect.
- Promotes communication between students, staff, administrators and the School Board.
- Recognizes individual and group effort and achievement.
- Uses well-maintained facilities that meet student, staff and community needs.
- Promotes school pride.
Lindbergh High School establishes welcoming, cooperative relationships with our families, businesses, community organizations and other schools. To develop community pride in and ownership of Lindbergh, we:
- Partner with businesses to directly connect school and the workplace.
- Communicate accurate information and solicit feedback.
- Promote community participation.
- Provide community access to school resources and facilities.
- Communicate with peer schools and institutions of higher education.